PIN my Crafters Gift Guide by clicking the image below:
I had some great input from my readers this year for my crafters gift guide, and I added a few favorites of my own to make this great list of gifts to buy the crafter in your life.
2. Need to organize craft supplies? From stackable drawers to a huge ELFA craft room make-over, The Container Store is an awesome place to start. A gift card to The Container Store is tops on my wish list!
3. Several of my readers wanted more time for crafting. Well you can’t really give time, but you can give the gift of responsibility-free time. Look for local craft retreats. One that I’ve had my eye on is the Reclaim Yourself Retreat. One day I’ll make it!
4. You’ve probably been hearing a lot about the Cricut Explore digital cutter, including my list of 10 favorite things about it. It’s true I love my Cricut, and think it’s the perfect Christmas gift for your favorite crafter. There are some killer black friday sales going on. And be sure to use these coupon codes for additional discounts: FREESHIPNOV for free shipping, and EXPLOREBFBLOG for $10 off, and CRICUTBF5 for $5 off any order over $50! Be sure to use ALL the codes for the best price. If you love Frozen, Cricut just announced their new Frozen digital cut files and a deal on a bundle too.
5. Quite a few of my readers want the new version of the Silhouette Cameo (another digital cutter) for Christmas. I haven’t had a chance to test out the new Cameo yet (hopefully soon so I can tell you what I think!), so I don’t have any favorite things about it, but I do have the original silhouette and I love it for cutting Vinyl! There are some great Black Friday Sales going on for the Silhouette too (use discount code PROJECT). My favorite is the CAMEO & Portrait Bundle (One for you, one for a friend!). You get the CAMEO machine, Portrait machine and 2, $25 Download cards to the Silhouette Design Store for just $299.99 (regularly $529.98!). So basically you buy one for you and can give the other as a gift! (*Use Discount Code PROJECT to get the lowest price on the black friday sales).
6.Tim Holtz Scissors are a great stocking stuffer. I’ve had mine for 8 years and they are hands-down my favorite scissors ever. They cut EVERYTHING. Mr. Project & I are known to fight over who gets to use them. I found them for a great price at Amazon.
7. One of my readers mentioned a table loom. I’ve never really heard of such thing, but after a little research, this looks like an amazing crafty hobby! I could totally get into looming.
8.OttLite Craft Caddy. I recently reviewed this, and even have a giveaway going right now (today’s the last day). I love my OttLite and it’s a great gift for any crafter. There is an awesome Black Friday Deal at Michaels – like half as much as the sale price everywhere else.
9. Heidi Swapp Craft Mat. I don’t have one of these, but I TOTALLY need one. Its 18×24″ and you just roll it out where you want to craft for easy cleanup. Plus its Silicone, so nothing sticks to it (except glitter ha! Get a lint roller for that).
10. Olfa Mat – utilitarian, yes. Awesome, definitely. It’s always nice to have a refresh or upgrade to your old cutting mat, and this is the cadillac of cutting mats!
11. A full size glue gun is another great stocking stuffer. After buying tons of crappy $1.50 glue guns, I’ve finally seen the light. This full-format high-temperature glue gun from Ad Tech is my current favorite. I love that it takes GIANT glue sticks so I’m not constantly having to feed in another stick. I also didn’t know I liked hi-temp until I tried it. It’s nice that the glue doesn’t cool down quite so fast so I have just a little extra time. Just watch those fingers!
So those are all my crafty picks for this year, is there something that I’m missing that is on your list?
*this post contains affiliate links.