OttLite contacted me about reviewing their Craft Caddy Lamp. Having seen their products in various craft and sewing stores, I knew it would be a good fit for my creating space, and with the holiday season coming up, I like to test out products that I think could be great gifts for crafters.
I’ve been using my OttLite for about a month now, and I LOVE it! Here are some of my favorite things about this lamp:
- I like that it’s a circle, so I can rotate it without interrupting the (messy) space around it.
- The light part can drop closer to your project and still be parallel with the surface for even lighting:
- There is a plug in the back! I used it to plug in my favorite Ad Tech glue gun (easy access for plugging in and out). Also great for cell phones:
- It folds down to a nice compact and easily transportable unit, complete with cord wrap:
- The bulb itself is a nice bright clear light. It’s so clear and neutral that I was even able to use it to stage photos in a dark room at night. like this one:
Overall, it’s a great light for crafting and detail work. I’m so used to using it now that I can’t imagine my workspace without it, and my craft room feels very dimly lit without it. I love using it and I would recommend it to any crafter especially those doing detail work or working with matching colors & patterns.
OttLite provided me with a second lamp for a giveaway. This is a $70 retail value and you can enter to win by leaving a comment on this post about what is on your crafty Christmas wish list this year and get even more entries by following me on instagram! Enter below for your chance to win:
*Product for this post was provided in exchange for this review. This post contains affiliate links.