Master Bathroom Reveal!

December 7th, 2011

After MUCH ado, we finally have a fully functioning master bathroom. a few weeks ago, I posted a sneak peak because I was so excited about our progress. And since then, the pine planks were painted SW Duck White, the lights were installed, the plumbing finished, the cabinet stained and finished, and the mirror made and hung. Whew! Thats a lot of work, but luckily Mr. Project was up to the task and finished it fairly quickly considering he was on a business trip all of last week.

My favorite part of the bathroom is the plank wall. I just wish it weren’t covered up! But the mirror looks pretty awesome too, and it’s nice to be able to see myself when I put on make-up. Here is an in-progress photo of the plank wall… so pretty:

Here is the other side of the bathroom (yes it’s a small room, but it’s about a million times better than it used to be!). I got that gorgeous train rack from Restoration Hardware. Notice the TP holder has no TP… Ollie found out how fun toilet paper rolls are so now we keep them out of the reach of little hands. I thought about installing the bar up high, but decided no matter how much sense it made, it probably was not the best idea.

Well that’s the master bath! I do want to find a basket for under the sink, but I haven’t seen one that is the right thing for the space yet. So it’s pretty much done and I am one happy lady!

10 Responses to “Master Bathroom Reveal!”

1. Nancy Wyatt says:

Looks amazing! We need to redo our master bath so badly! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs from Conroe, TX

2. KelleyLo says:

gorgeous!

3. Jess says:

Just beautiful. Can I see more of how the shower looks? I love that half wall concept. We’re currently trying to re-do the bathroom upstairs for our kids…it’s all at studs and I keep changing the design. :)

4. Melinda T says:

It looks so amazing!

5. This is so fantastic! The whole house is amazing. I found your blog through a friend a while ago and have been stalking it ever since:) I was pretty excited to figure out you are LDS too! LDS girls rock. Ok, Mr. Project is pretty fantastic too. And your little boy is GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing all your fantastic talent with us all. Your wedding photos are soooo beautiful. Ok, I’m done gushing. I don’t think I’ve ever commented on here and I guess it all came out at once:)

6. OH MY GOSH! That is beautiful I am soooooooo jealous!

7. Gayle says:

Beautiful! I have a small master bath as well and it DEFINITELY must be redone! This gives me something new to think about. Thanks for sharing!

8. Tonya says:

AWESOME job! I freaking love it! I WISH my husband would agree to have or help redo our masterbath. it is terribly dated. His argument is we will not be in the house very long…but my gosh..we still plan to use it as a rental property! But back to the topic…I LOVE your bathroom, I do not know which is my favorite, the backsplash, the vanity or the shower stall (which I would love to see more of by the way!)

9. alicia king says:

again so beautiful! *here’s to hoping our bathroom can get worked on already…i want to shower in my own house!

10. alicia king says:

oh yes…my little boy has wasted many rolls of tp! and clogged up the toilet! ah!