Motivated Monday *Free Printable

October 3rd, 2011

Okay so I rarely make changes to my printables and have them as new downloads, but I’ve gotten a lot of requests for my new To Do list with blank spaces. And after using my own print outs last week for a few days, I kind of felt intimidated by the labeled boxes… like I was forced to write in them even if I didn’t have any errands to run. So I thought that for me, the printable would be better blank, and that way, I can fill it in as I go along during the day with things of various importance. How do you like it? labeled or non-labeled?Anyway if you’re like me, here is the new download! Click on image below to download.

Click on the image above to download a PDF version of my printable To Do list. The downloadable PDFs in this article (and across my entire site) are free for personal use only. If you would like to blog about this free download, please accompany and images from my site with a credit and link back to this article. As a courtesy please do not link directly to a downloadable file but rather to this page.

6 Responses to “Motivated Monday *Free Printable”

1. Nicole Louise says:

I love this idea. In fact, my entire office does. I have been playing around with it trying to change some of the titles from the previous one and it being a PDF and me not having PhotoShop at work… I haven’t gotten very far (while retaining clarity). I was hoping you would be able to email me an editable version of this so we could change the box titles to fit our individual needs. I would REALLLLYYYY appreiciate it!

THANKS!

2. Sherry says:

Thank you for this! When I write lists on random paper at work I always draw little boxes around each section and it usually ends up looking like this print out!!!

3. Sonya "not-enough-time-in-a-day" Maloney says:

I love your sheet! It’s been very helpful. I would love to see it as an app for my iMac desktop. In the meantime, I’m wondering if it would be possible to get a version i can edit on my own. I’m not very computer savvy as i used to be so i don’t know how to manipulate the PDF version. I’d like to keep it on my desktop and update it as i go along. As you can imagine, so many times, things end up staying on the list longer than expected for various reasons. Your layout is fabulous to always have “what’s going on” at glance. I actually like your titles too, by the way. I’ll certainly be keeping many of them in my personal version.

All the best!

4. Shannon says:

I just wanted to say, thank you for this! I find myself coming back to your templates over and over. Thank you so much!

5. Lora S says:

What a great idea, both this and the labeled one, depending on how one feels! Thank you ever so much!

6. Rita says:

This is a great resource. I would like to be able to edit the title sections.