MME New Releases – CHA-S 2011 – Lost & Found

August 24th, 2011

Okay so I know that I am late since CHA was a good month ago, but I just barely got my box of all the products that I designed for My Minds Eye. I hate taking this big product shots because they never come out super well, and the products just look so so so much better in person. Well if you’re in my neighborhood, feel free to stop by and come and ogle my goodies in person. (Warning: Photo Heavy!)

Lost and Found 2:

Rosey

Sunshine:

Blush:

Breeze:

I also released Lost & Found Christmas:

and 6×6 Paper Pads:

Those are all my new goodies. I made a super cute wall hanging today and will post it tomorrow morning!

13 Responses to “MME New Releases – CHA-S 2011 – Lost & Found”

1. Donna says:

Oh my gosh!! I love the papers, but especially the stamp sets!! I will have to find some place online that carries them, as we have no LSS anymore :(

2. Rebecca says:

I got a lot of this already from 2 Peas, and had to place a 2nd order, I loved it so much!! You did a REALLY awesome job on this!! ♥ it!

3. lou says:

woooow. your pictures look way better than digital thumbnails in the stores.i saw the collection at 2 peas as well and i guess i still have to wait a bit until the collection hits the stores in germany. the buttons are so great.
    you know what would really interest me? how long you work on such a collection and whether you’re totally free to design whatever you want and who decides what items are in the collection and what not. you know.. the development from idea until the products are finished. maybe one day you can make a blog series or something similar. just a thought.
    xoxo, lou

Thats a great idea! I’ll have to think about that. I’m actually working on a new collection right now!

Oh and my pictures hardly do the products justice, they are absolutely gorgeous in person.

5. lou says:

oh i love your products. our scrapbook shop has most of your papers though not all of the embellishments or stickers. i have to ask her. it’s really beautifully designed. you rock!

6. Janell says:

AMAZING!!!! I am drooling over all the goodies, you are so talented Jen, I WANT it ALL :)

7. Alys says:

So many fun things! How do you keep it all organized?

8. Carly says:

I love the Lost and Found Two so much. I have already picked up Sunshine at my local scrapbook store. I can’t wait to go pick up the rest. It’s all so beautiful.

I have the art bins that are 13×13 and I have one 4″ tall bin per product line. for the newer ones, I keep one bin for my archives, and one bin for the goodies I get to play with. Once spencer is done with some other household projects, he’ll build me a big cabinet to keep all the bins in! Right now they are just stacked in the craft room.

10. Jenn,

I write for Scrapbook Update and was at CHA and got to see this gorgeous line firsthand there- I’m totally in love with it!!

I also covered the MME booth for the site if you’re interested in seeing the article- http://www.scrapbookupdate.com/2011/07/21/echo-park-my-minds-eye-and-october-afternoon-cha-summer-2011-report/.

ThanksMelissa, I actually saw those right after CHA and thought that they were the best photos of L&F2 out there. It’s hard to get a good representation on camera, but you have some mad skillz!

12. alicia king says:

okay seriously you are so talented! this is probably my most favorite line ever, and i don’t even own {hoard} it yet! i keep calling roberts to see when they will get it in! i can’t wait!

13. Brinly Nearon says:

Hey, I meant to comment on this when you posted it, but I never got around to it. I love your new line! It must feel like Christmas to get it in the mail. You are so very talented and creative and I am so grateful you share it with us! I also tried to contact you through your contact submission, but it wouldn’t go through. I have a question just for you. Would you mind emailing me back?