Fabric, Fabric… and more fabric

August 19th, 2011

I just got back from Utah, which means I got to pick up a LOT of fabric from Riley Blake (and A LOT of paper from My Mind’s Eye… but that’s another post).

I was super excited to get home and line it all up in my new craft room (which will someday have actual shelves to hold it all). So here it all is! Now I just need to figure out that whole quilting thing. But I swear I’m going to go to the Sacramento Modern Quilters Guild meeting this week to get me started!  Okay back to the fabric!

My Lost & Found fabric just debuted- it’s made of blacks, greys, reds, pinks and creams, and I love it!

Since I’m so in love with grey right now, the black/grey set is my favorite. My most favorite fabric is the grey one in the center. I am in love with it and want to use it for about a million home decor projects, in close second is the white/cream stripe (yum!) and the black and cream labels. I can’t wait to start playing with them!!

And here are all the red and pink ones! I love these ones too (especially the palest pink ones), but not with the fiery passion that I love the grey ones with!

And of course we can’t forget the Holly Jolly fabric! I already blogged about this from Quilt Market, but I am so excited to have it and start my Christmas plans. I would have to say my favorite thing about this line is that the colors are just so vibrant and yummy. I seriously just want to caress the fabric, I’ve never seen reds and burgundys that supple before!

And here they all are together! So lovely :)

7 Responses to “Fabric, Fabric… and more fabric”

1. Joscie says:

Those are sooo awesome!

2. Melanie says:

And I thought I had a fabric stash!
    Can’t wait to find your fabric locally.

3. Wow!!! Such gorgeous prints! Have fun creating!! I am a bit jealous! :)

4. Alys says:

Oh Jen, I am envious of you and all that fabric.

5. Cytel Snyder says:

Hi it was great meeting you at the Quilt Guild meeting. I LOVE your fabric line. How did you end up becoming a fabric designer? I will have to be on the lookout for the christmas patterns. Im on a bit of a holiday fabric bender right now. Collecting a bunch for future presents. Yours looks yummy.

6. alicia king says:

i love your designs! are these fabrics out yet? which store! i’m in utah!

ps…please push for stella & rose: hazel line in fabrics! i would seriously die! LOVE THEM in the paper!

Check the Riley Blake Locator to find a store near you. If there isn’t one, contact your local Quilting shop and request they bring it in. A lot of shops will bring in new products if people are asking for them.

I’ve tried with S&R Hazel, but they are looking for more modern prints right now :( I am sad because I LOVE all of S&R and wish it were all fabric. so so so pretty.