Project Girl Planner 50% off for the rest of the year!

July 6th, 2011

Now that the year is half over, I figured that I would take half off of my planner. So grab it and try it out now for $6.50!

Everything that is blue is where you can enter custom text or change chores (the blue does not actually print):

6 responses to “Project Girl Planner 50% off for the rest of the year!”

1. Erin says:

I love the look of your planner!! and, i love the idea of doing a few things each day. i see that you have daily chores and weekly chores…love how it is divided. my question is: do you have monthly and seasonal chores worked in with the weekly chores? do a few of the weekly chores (like sort movies or wash windows) change each week to make sure everything gets done in that year? i have been wanting to somehow organize the monthly, seasonal and annual chores into my weekly schedule, so it doesn’t seem overwhelming. if your planner does that, i definitely want one!!! 🙂 if you could let me know, that would be great! thanks 🙂

2. Elizabeth says:

Erin, I could be wrong, but I think the chores she has written in there are for example purposes only, and it will actually come blank so you can write your own chores in there… including the monthly, seasonal and annual chores you want worked into your week.

Love this planner… hoping it’s enough to keep me motivated! 🙂

3. 3beans says:

Chores are present and can be modified.

4. elena says:

how do I buy it half off?

Hi Elena, somehow it got switched back to full price, but I changed it back to 50% off

6. Maegan says:

Oh my goodness. How have I never seen your designs before? I just saw this pinned on Pinterest and I have got to spend some time looking around. You may be my long lost twin. 🙂

-Maegan