Paris Themed Bunco Party

January 31st, 2011

There is nothing that I like more than throwing a fabulous party. So when my turn to host Bunco was coming around, I had to find a fabulous theme! I visited the awesome Hostess with the Mostess Blog (what did we do before blogs??), and scoured the pages for some much needed inspiration. I came across this amazing Parisian-themed Baby Shower. I was super inspired and created this adorable invitation (seen below with glassine envelopes from ClearBags.com) using some clipart that I found.

Here are some photos from that night. I don’t have a wide photo of the whole “party table” but you get the idea!

Food and fun and prizes were had by all! It was such a great party, I can’t wait for next year! The straws, cupcake papers and striped bags are all from Fort & Field.

11 Responses to “Paris Themed Bunco Party”

1. Gennifer says:

So pretty! I might CASE for my SIL’s baby shower in a few weeks!

2. Liz Roadman says:

Amazing! I envy people who pull off parties with such ease! I’m sure the ladies had a blast!

Oh, and I’m pretty much just down the road from you. We live in Elk Grove. It’s nice to see another California blogger.

3. How fun is this!! I love how it turned out!!

4. wow, I love it!!!! such a fabulous assortment of detail. love.

5. Lynette Marquis says:

Love it! I’d like to see what the rest of the invitation said… How did you mention it being Bunco? Thanks for sharing, looks great!!

6. Kimberly says:

Love this theme, it is so beautiful, LOVE IT!

7. Heather says:

Hi There! I LOVE these invites. I want to throw at Parisian themed party for my daughter turning 8. Do you have the invite as a download?

8. Kellie says:

Hi,

I too love your design! I’m hosting a French themed baby shower and would love to use something like this as our invitations. Do you sell custom invitations? Or, do you have a download for this template?

Thanks

9. Love your Bunco Paris theme! I’m part of a local Bunco group…that also go all out for our monthly events with a specific theme and love it! Love your ideas. (by the way, I was shocked to see El Dorado Hills on the invitation – just in my back yard…I’m in Elk Grove.)

Yay for a neighbor! And I’m working on my next bunco party right now!! I don’t know if I’ll be able to post about it though because it’s going to be a bit risque as one of our members is getting married and we are turning it into a bachelorette party!

11. Damarys says:

Love the Paris Bunco theme. I’m hosting Bunco night in September and want to use your ideas but can you tell me the wording for your invite?

Thanks,