We found out that I was pregnant during our vacation in Jamaica. A few weeks later we were lucky enough to hear the heartbeat. I’m now in my 12th week and we got to hear the heartbeat again today so I guess it’s official! We’re having a baby! If that isn’t a good reason to buy a giant teddy bear, than I don’t know what is!
Exciting and not-so-exciting things about the pregnancy so far:
* I’ve been completely exhausted
* I’ve been on 3 trips since I found out I was pregnant. I just want to be home in bed!!
* It’s so much fun to read baby books and look at baby names
* I’m convinced it’s going to be a girl
* I can’t wait to start making tons of baby projects. Just have to find out the gender for sure!
* For the first time in my life I have no desire to eat sweets!
* My Due Date is March 9th
* “Morning” sickness is kicking my butt. Is midnight considered morning?
* I’m starving pretty much all the time, but can barely eat anything. Most if not all food sounds terrible, and when something does sound good I can only eat a few bites before I feel completely full.
* My favorite things to eat are veggie soup, mac and cheese with tuna fish, frozen toaster waffles, orange juice, and baked potatoes with chili beans on top.
* I have no idea what I’m supposed to buy/register for! What do these little creatures need??
We are so excitedly anticipating our new arrival. I just hope I don’t go into labor on my birthday. I would like to not spend my special day going through massive amounts of pain!