My Printed Weekly Planner

January 14th, 2010

printed

So I finally found the time to print my own weekly planner as well as get it spiral bound. There are lots of ways you can have this printed and bound. This is how I made mine. It took about 30 minutes to print and I just walked over to the local copy store to get it bound. So all in all it was pretty fast and easy.

I set my personal printer to print. This took about 30 minutes. I printed all my sheets single-sided because I wanted the opposite side of paper to be blank for notes and doodles. You could also glue a photo onto the opposite page for a photo-a-week project in 2010.

printed3

You could also print on both sides for all the weekly pages to save on paper.

I printed all my chore sheets single-sided as well because I wanted to trim them down to just each week.

printed2

Before Getting the book bound. I trimmed out all the chore sheets and taped each week onto the opposing page with that weekly schedule. Then after the book was spiral bound, I removed the tape. You could also just place a sheet at the beginning of a month or all together at the beginning of the planner. Whatever works easiest for you.  I’d love to see how you’ve printed your planner. If you have pictures on your blog please post a link so I can go check them out!

printed4

I can’t wait to come out with a 2011 version with lots of new updates and tweeks, especially as I use mine this year, I’m sure I’ll have lots of changes! If you’re interested in purchasing the PDF file to print your own planner, visit my shop at Design House Digital

11 responses to “My Printed Weekly Planner”

1. wow. oh wow.

I guess I’m going to have to buy this! Amazing.

lovely design, and lovely looking when bound! Hope you’re planning one for 2011! haha.

2. Selena says:

This is so incredible. I must have this. This is my year of being organized and I can use all the help that I can get.

3. denise says:

I am curious if the “chore list” is something that you have done or do we fill it in with our list of “chores”.

4. admin says:

They are pre-filled in for the whole year. with all the chores allocated including weekly/bi-weekly, monthly/bi-monthly, quarterly and half-yearly.

5. Just letting you know I gave you and this planner a HUGE shout out on my BTR show last week. In fact, it is currently the featured episode on my show page http://www.blogtalkradio.com/chatterboxradio

6. admin says:

Thanks Christie!! You’re awesome!

7. Ashley says:

will you be coming out with the 2011 prior to the new year? and will there be a way to edit them to put our own information in or will that require acrobat?

8. Sarai says:

I am in love with your organizational skills!!! I am going to purchase the 2010 just so I can start getting use to it. But I cant wait for the 2011. I would love to be able to edit myself to add any other to list I wish…and also put my own information or color backgrounds on CS3….

9. Melissa says:

Please email me and let me know if you are selling these for the next calender year(2011) I am very interested in buying one!

10. Felicity says:

Yes, please let me know if you are doing one for 2011, as I’d like to buy it as well!!

11. Kerry Smith says:

OK, so I didn’t buy one of your planners this year, and I’ve regretted it many times. So I’d like to buy one for 2012 and give another as a Christmas gift. I read that you’re busy with the baby. Good for you! He comes first. When your 2012 calendar is available, I’d like to know.