Printable 2010 Weekly Planner

January 7th, 2010

Picture 40

After quite a few requests for a more comprehensive planner, I created this 2010 Weekly Planner. Complete with yearly schedule of chores to keep your household organized.

DHD-Jenallyson-theprojectgirl-planner

There are 52 Week at a glance sheets that have daily chores, notes, menu, and a shopping list:

Picture 42

The best part of this printable PDF is the yearly chore chart:

Picture 41

Every day of the year is accounted for with all the chores that will keep your household organized and completely managed. Even items like backing up hard drives, filing receipts, scheduling carpet cleaning are all in there. If you can more or less stick to the schedule, your house will look amazing every single day, and you’ll wonder what to do with all your free time!

And that’s not all…the Printable PDF File also includes a Perpetual Birthday Calender so you can keep special dates organized and easy to access all year long.

This planner is a bit bigger than my normal PDFs – 67 pages! So I am selling it for $12.99 at Design House Digital.

Happy organizing!

23 responses to “Printable 2010 Weekly Planner”

1. jenink says:

Alas! I already bought a diary, but would love to use this next year. Please release it again for 2011 but maybe in December 2010?

2. Nicole K says:

I picked it up. I might as well add a sound file whenever I click on your blog that has that ‘cha CHING’ noise on it, LOL.

Thanks for the heads up about this, it’s an awesome file. Did have one question-might there be a chance of a blank chore list? I think our trash days are a bit different, and so are a few other things. It’s not a huge deal, but I really love the file so far. Thank you!

3. I love the weekly chore chart idea! In fact, I have been working on one myself. Why re-invent the wheel when you already have it here?!

4. Rebecca says:

I was wondering what size did you design for this to print out on? Is it a full sheet of (letter) paper or designed to be cut in half and then hole punched? I love the idea…

5. admin says:

It’s setup on an 8.5×11. You can print them and hole-punch them on on the top and put them into a 3-ring binder. you should be able to print the pages and nest them and still have it work in a cohesive manner. I’m going to print out some samples and post them soon. I will probably have mine cut down the center and spiral bind them so the book becomes 5.5×8.5.

6. I wanted to thank you for stopping by my little blog! I am so glad to have stumbled upon yours. I cannot wait to read everything! Fantastic ideas!!!
    Have a good night!

7. Joscie says:

I am new to your blog, and boy, what have I been missing?! I am so glad to have found my way here. ps, picked up your school kit today, it is so so awesome, I can’t wait to play!

8. admin says:

You’re so sweet! thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out my *new* digi shop at design house digital

9. Kik says:

I just stumbled across your blog and I am so in love with all your organizational goodness!!! Not to mention the design is awesome!!! I did download the PDF’s for Meal Planning and Chore Chart…I hope that was okay…because goodness knows I need all the help I can get!!!

10. Shea says:

I am so glad that I heard about your site in the magazine…my hectic life and schedule needs help. I use Franklin Covey planner pages and I love them, but with all that I have going on even planning stresses me out. I am in college classes online, a new small business owner (not yet a year yet) and I am engaged to be married this June. On top of all that I live with my mother, brother, and my fiance…needless to say I am going crazy magaging everyting including the household and finances. Our budget is very slim and I could use any advise on planning my own wedding with this short amount of time and money. EEEKKKK…anyone please, I am in need of DIY WEDDING IDEAS!!!

11. Okay so I’ve been a follower of your blog for a few months now and yes, I guess I am a bit of a stalker because you have the coolest planning tools. You must understand that I am a planning tool, notebook, productivity gadget junkie and you are like my number one pusher! This planner right here just pushed me over the edge! I’m definitely going to mention this on my radio show (probably tomorrow – Wed 1/13) and on my blog (probably tomorrow too but not sure yet). Hopefully you get this comment tonight! 🙂

12. […] I finally found the time to print my own weekly planner as well as get it spiral bound. There are lots of ways you can have this printed and bound. This is […]

13. alice says:

This is just what I need to get organized. The paper kits are beautiful and I WOULD LIKE TO USE TEM TO ADD SOME SPICE TO THE CALENDAR. tHANKS

14. This is extremely awesome. I just saw your planner, which has been bound. I love the idea of the chores already selected, such as “clean out purse”. I have straw wrappers, mints, and receipts that are like eight months old in my purse! (Yes, I have kids and that is my excuse to not have time to clean out my purse.)

15. Heidi Schmidt says:

I love this! I even added the food diary and travel checklists to the end of it!

Heidi

16. Allison says:

Is there anyway to purchase this if you do not use Paypal? I had a bad experience with them and do not use their service anymore. Please let me know if we can work an alternative method out, as I really like the calender, especially the chore chart, I just bought my first house and would love to have a sense of organization!

17. Kelly says:

Apparently I am not computer savvy in basic programs. I downloaded this and love it, but as soon as it began printing out the week at a glance through the end, it printed outside the margins and off the paper. I didn’t do anything except push the print button and printed it all out on a professional grade printer on 8 1/2 X 11 paper. How should I fix this?

18. Toni says:

With 1/2 the year now over…are you planning on selling the download for half price 🙂 I would be interested in purchasing the download now!

19. Kim Sampson says:

Love the 2010 planner, now that I’m using it more, I’m already thinking of the 2011 planner. I would love it if you have a version it the same or similar layout that could be cut and then bound in the middle. It would make for double the thickness, but that layout would work great for me. The 8 1/2 x 11 is a little unweildy for me as I take it on the go in my bag.

20. Are you coming out with a 2012 version??? I found this while I was searching the net and I loved the idea! 🙂

Yes I am. Hopefully soon!

22. Niko says:

This is awesome! Any plans to come out with a new version, or an undated version?

I came across this via pinterest.

I don’t have current plans, but maybe I’ll do an undated version!