Gift Worksheet *Free Download

November 29th, 2009

Picture 88

Speaking of gifts… I had been wanting to create an easy worksheet for organizing my gift giving this year. I came up with this fun form that has spots for gift ideas, recipient information, budget, and a simple checklist. You can use this for christmas & holiday giving, its perfect for neighbor gifts too! I imagine that you can even use it year round to keep track of birthday gifts for the whole year.¬† Have fun this holiday season and stay organized!

Picture 91

This form is for personal use only. Feel free to download and print as many times as you like for your own personal use. Please pass along this website to your friends, family and readers so that they can download and print their own forms. Merry Christmas!
Jen Allyson

18 Responses to “Gift Worksheet *Free Download”

1. Lynsey says:

Awesome! This would be great for weddings, too — you can keep track of what gifts you’re giving to attendants and other special people on the big day.

2. admin says:

oh good idea lynsey! I need to get mine started for Christmas like today!

3. Betsy says:

YOu are a brilliant and amazing chickadee… =) So glad you are in my life!

4. Thanks for the worksheet. I printed a few copies to share with people in my office. Being organized is a great idea. Especially since I shove/ cram/ hide gifts in my closet so the kids dont see them! I have no idea what is in there!

5. Lynne Allred says:

I can not WAIT to use this. All I can think is whey didn’t I think of this?! This is going to be great.

6. Thank you Jen! I sent it to my family that is in charge of getting the gifts because they will be here for a week doing so…I am avoiding the stores if at all possible.

7. I love this list and I’d like to feature it in my blog post tomorrow. Do you mind if I steal the image to put in my post?

8. Polly Jones says:

It’s wonderful!! Thanks so much for sharing this.

9. Nicole K says:

Snagging. Thank you!

10. [...] 12. The Project Girl’s Gift Worksheet [...]

11. tajicat says:

Thanks so much for sharing! :)

12. [...] Project Girl, always has the dang cutest printables including this gift organizer. [...]

13. Michelle says:

I cannot think of one change I would make to this– I love it!

14. Shelly says:

Absolutely love this! Thanks for keeping me organized!

15. Thanks for any other great article. Where else may just anybody get that kind of info in such a perfect way of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I am at the look for such information.

16. [...] This free printable worksheet will help keep your gift giving organized and under budget.  Download it at The Project Girl. [...]

17. Bethany K says:

Thanks for this! I know I’m about 4 years late, but this is just what I was looking for and didn’t feel like making!

18. Danica says:

My ADD always gets in the way when it comes to planning, organizing, and remembering so this will be a BIG help.