Party Cupcakes!

July 6th, 2009

_DSC0332

Dressing up your cupcakes is all the rage these days. Ever since I saw cupcakes with cute covers I wanted to make some of my very own.

I designed these cute cupcake wrapper digital die-lines for digital die cutters (cricut, silhouette, etc). Then I cut them out of some great 65 lb cardstock. My favorite thing is that the paper is double-sided which always makes every project more fun!

Here are some more photos, aren’t they just adorable?!

_DSC0310

_DSC0309

And here is what the kit looks like. It contains all 4 different cupcake cover digital die-lines each in .AI, .SVG, .GSD, & .JPG Files. Available for download at Two Peas In A Bucket for $4.00

JenAllyson_2ps_ProjectCuts_CupcakeWrappers

16 Responses to “Party Cupcakes!”

1. Lisa Carroll says:

Those are so cute. What a fun idea!

2. Aw, these are so cute! Love the idea of dressing up cupcakes.

3. Jen Martakis says:

These are the cutest Jen! My cupcakes never look like these. ;)

4. hay these are adorable..I wish I had a way to print them out and use them! Expect I am getting all packed up to move

5. maria says:

These are adorable!!!

6. Lorell says:

I’ve been drooling over these since they went up at 2Ps. This is such a cute idea!

7. Amber says:

So cute! Those would be perfect for a tea party, shower or luncheon. So many possibilities since they can be cut out of any patterned or solid paper!

8. Raine says:

what die cutting machine would work with these??

9. admin says:

Raine – the file types are .SVG, .GSD, .AI & .JPG I believe most if not all cutters can cut at least one of these file types although some need second party software (the Cricut needs SCAL to use the .SVG files)

10. you I utterly adore these Jen and have them already but I just don’t have a machine to cut them with yet!! he he! I don’t know what to get that works with a Mac.

11. Nancy Govender says:

Hi
    I am looking to purchase a machine that can cut out design on a cupcake wrapper/holder. Please could you suggest a machine or maybe a punch. Thanks

12. Cherie says:

Hi – just wondering if you still have these designs available – can’t find them on Two Peas in a Bucket anymore. Thanks :)

13. Connie Hewitt says:

Love these cupcake designs. Not on Two Peas anymore. Still available? Want to do the birds for my wedding! Thanks, in advance.

I can put them in my etsy shop in a few weeks. Is that enough time??