Food Journal – Free Download

June 26th, 2009

theprojectgirl.com-foodjournalThis week my friend Kristy & I started a “boot camp” of sorts. Kristy was planning on starting a food journal and so I thought I would join in. I have read that keeping a food journal can really help with weightloss. So I put together this cute template. Its a 1 week journal with spots for 3 meals and 3 snacks — also known as 6 small meals a day. It also has a spot for counting water. I like it because its just simple and straightforward. Also with a whole week view, there is a bit of accountability for what you’ve eaten over the course of a week! Happy food journaling!

Download my food journal and enjoy (for personal use only ). Please tell your friends to come visit the site and download their own journal. I would love a comment if you do download!

215 Responses to “Food Journal – Free Download”

1. Sam says:

This is exactly what I was looking for! It is a great way to log my health! My doctor says to keep track of my meals because I have horrible stomach aches.

2. Sani says:

I was looking for a simple food journal for my underweight kid .thank u

3. Pam says:

Handy and portable but I use it for menu planning. Since I have Type II Diabetes, my support professionals (doctor, nutritionist, health coach and exercise coach) want me to eat four to six small meals a day. Since I have organizational challenges (ADD in executive functioning area of the brain), planning my food choices is very difficult. With this form, I can pre-plan what I will be eating. I can then get everything ready to take for my lunch, dinner and snacks. This is important since I only eat one meal at home. Thank you!

4. Teresa says:

exactly what I was looking for!!!

5. Zo says:

Did a quick search for food logs, I liked the layout of this one! And i love that you start the week on Monday. Thanks.

6. Christina says:

Thank you for sharing this. I have been looking and also trying to put my own together and this is a great and easy lay-out. Well done!

7. Mikki says:

Looks great. Can’t wait to test drive this. Need something quick and easy to look at. Thank you!

8. erin says:

Thank you so much!

9. [...] If you think food journal-ing is for you, check out this convenient free printable download! [...]

10. [...] Free Printable Meal and Grocery Planners – $5 Dollar DinnersFree Printable Food Journal – The Project Girl  [...]

11. [...] app for this (although I highly recommend that you do) here is a cute daily food log printable from The Project Girl.  And here is another great goal planning sheet also from The Project Girl.   Although [...]

12. Donna says:

Thank you! Simple to use and can see a week at a tme. I pencil my tentative menu so I can stay on track and then if it is what I actually eat, I check it off. If I have a change of taste, it is easily erased and put in what I eat. Perfect for me. Thanks again.

13. Jenn says:

This is perfect! Just what I was looking for :)

14. [...] Free Printable Food Journal – weekly food diary for diet … – Download this free weekly food journal or diet diary. Keep track of all the food you eat and have a week at a glance. Also can be used in a daily planner binder… [...]

15. Barbie says:

Thank you!! This is perfect for what I was looking for. Nice design and so simple. I really appreciate being able to download this for free. :) Thanks again!