Weekly Chore Schedule – Free Download

June 8th, 2009

theprojectgirlcom_chorechart

With summer approaching, its harder to stay on schedule. I have been wanting to really organize all the chores around here so that it doesn’t feel like “catch-up” on saturday. A little bit everyday goes a long way, right? So I put together a simple weekly chore schedule that has a space for every day Monday through Saturday, as well as notes on the bottom for you to fill in all your chores and errands. Don’t forget to put things like “backup computer.” If you have kids, you could print one for each kid and hang them on the fridge.

For my personal chore chart I typed in all the small daily chores. I also as scheduled out all the weekly chores so that every day is pretty balanced between, chores, projects & errands. I found the cutest clipboard at Target so I made my design green to match – it’s so cute it makes me want to actually DO the chores!

chore1

If you are computer savvy, you can type in notes inside of Acrobat (or Photoshop) an then print out a few master sheets that you can customize weekly. Or print one copy & hand-write all your consistent chores and then just photocopy several. Good luck organizing your summer!

Download my chore chart and enjoy (for personal use only ). Please tell your friends to come visit the site and download their own checklist. I would love a comment if you do download!

xoxo Jen Allyson

100 Responses to “Weekly Chore Schedule – Free Download”

1. Becky says:

Follower on twitter and first time I have been to your blog! I love the design, I may just have to run to Target to snag a clipboard of my own!

2. Stephanie says:

This is so cute….when I click on the link that says “Download my chore chart” it says
    “Not Found. Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here.”

3. Jenallyson says:

When I pulled it out of the printer and put it on the clipboard I squeeled with delight! They are do darling together!

4. jenallyson says:

I tested the link and am not having any issues. It may have just downloaded directly to your computer — try a search of your computer to see if its there. The file is called theprojectgirl.com_chorechart.pdf

5. Jackie says:

I also get an error message that the chart cannot be found. it has not downloaded to my computer, maybe there is something wrong with the link.

6. Maria says:

That looks great! Too bad my dogs can’t read the chores I want them to do !!

7. Miss Kitty says:

I also got the error message that nothing could be found and I checked my computer. I would love to get a copy.

8. how cute! I use my outlook to help organize my chores and teaching time with my kids. Currently we are in the middle of a two week vacation. Then Monday we return to regular schedule.

9. I will download that for the kids once we move though!

10. admin says:

It should be working now, there was an error in the link. but it should be fixed!

11. Rachel says:

Yay, thanks so much for sharing this, I’ll be linking.

12. Saralyn says:

I was getting the “Nothing found” message when I clicked on the download link, so I clicked on the chart itself, right below the blog entry title. Worked great. Thanks for a fun way to organize chores! Summer is coming, and I need to keep my almost-teen moving –g–.

I got here from a link on oneprettything.com.

Saralyn

13. SkylarKD says:

Love it – thanks! :)

14. Betsy says:

Jen! These are gorgeous and perfect… and DH and I were just talking about something like this today! Simply brilliant my dear!

15. K says:

I love the clean look of your downloads. Thanks.

Oh and the link on the pic works but the text link still says file not found.

16. Lillian says:

Having a cute chart will just make chores so much more bearable:)

17. Danielle says:

I couldn’t get the download to work for me :( Linky isn’t working…

18. melly~ says:

surfed in from one pretty thing.
    i’ve been looking for this exact thing! thanks so much!
    i’m hoping this little chore sheet will help keep me on task!

19. Krista says:

I LOVE this!!! SO CUTE!!!!

20. beverly says:

thank you so much! so cute!

21. monica says:

Thank you, I’ve been looking for something like this. I love the color and layout!

22. Elizabeth Le says:

It is very nice for scheduling home chores.

For scheduling employees and automatically calculating labor costs, I use the free Excel scheduling template from http://www.bmscentral.com/downloads/excel-shift-scheduling-template.aspx . The drawback is that you must have Microsoft Excel 2007 to use the template.

23. Jessica says:

I will so have to copy this!!!

24. eden tyler says:

love this idea!!
    i have a dry erase board for this, but it doesn’t work as i tend to ignore it.
    this, i can carry around with my books or netbook or whatever else i’m doing that day and MAKE myself get my chores done.
    i’m always rushing at the last minute to make the house presentable when my guy comes home from work.
    thanks for this!!
    -e*

25. This might work great for my girls … maybe then the house will look a bit nicer! :)

26. Adrian says:

Popping over from SITS. I had to come over and look at the chore chart. I don’t cook much, but then again, I don’t do chores too much either, so I think both could come in handy! Thanks for sharing.

27. geek+nerd says:

This is very cute – thank you for sharing!

28. Ashley says:

First time at your website and I must say I love it! I downloaded the chore list and menu planner. Brilliant. Keep up the good work.

29. Alison says:

Thanks for this – it is great!

30. anna w says:

Oh, I love it! Thank you! And the color is one of my faves – I can’t seem to resist anything in that lovely shade of green!

31. Danna says:

Hi! I really wanted to download a copy as well and it wasn’t working. I just stumbled across your blog while looking for an grown-up chore list. LOVE IT! Keep up the good work!

32. carli says:

hi i am 26 and my mom was a messy person and i dont want to carry on the cycle so i started to look online for a chore list to help me keep up with my house 3kids 2dogs and i know it will not be spotless but i just want it neat i like this chore list but i dont know how to organize how to clean and what order can any one help

33. LOVE it!!!! We have ten children, and lots of very needed organization in our household. These are so CUTE!! my girls will especially like them! Thank you for sharing!

34. Deanna says:

So cute!! Thanks for the download.

(I have a giveaway on my site now if anyone would like to enter!)

35. Kelley says:

Your blog is such a wonderful resource, thank you for the amazing downloads!

36. Kimber says:

Thank you so much for sharing such simple, well designed printables! Take care.

37. Madeline says:

Please add me to your mailing list, madelinetowerofstrength@yahoo.com

38. Nikki says:

This has quickly become one of my fav sites because of free downloadable charts like this one to help make life a little more simply!

39. Becky F. says:

I have been procrastinating a chore sheet for the kids now for weeks because it seemed SO DAUNTING trying to put one together! Thanks so much for the free download! Time to crack the whip!!! Hee hee.

40. Shea says:

I read about your ists in the Womens Day article, and I am definitly a list kind gal. You are truely talented. I spent hours on here and at design house last night. It is nice to know I am not the only one who is obsessed with organizing everthing. I am so particular about things that I opened my own cleaning business recently. My website is not yet live, but if I can tap into my own talent maybe my web pages will look 1/2 as nice. Thank you for sharing your inspiring talents with all of us!

41. Margaret says:

I also read about this website in Woman’s Day. I just now reading the January issue:) I’m looking forward to getting better organized with your help of the chore schedule and daily planner. Thank you! If I get better organized maybe I’ll have time for scrapbooking.

42. [...] for chores/ cleaning etc I am currently trialling a new print out from the project girl I found here. I used this to pop in additional little things Simon and I might want to get done during the week. [...]

43. [...] Whelchel’s charts Blog Calendar Simple Menu Menu Board and Cherries Illustrated Menu Planner Weekly Chore Chart Photo 2010 Calendar Seven 2010 Calendars Erika’s 2010 Calendar Alice’s [...]

44. Karrieann says:

Thank You for sharing your list!

45. Rachel says:

I love this chore chart. How did you customize it with your own chores and check boxes? Thanks in advance.

46. Sarah Beakes says:

Excited to get organized! Thanks for the download!!!

47. B J says:

If you couldn’t get the download to work, try this, right click on the image, then click copy, open a blank word processing page, i.e. ( notepad, word, ect. ) and paste the image. It worked for me! I am using it for my granddaughter.
    Thanks Project Girl!

48. Karen says:

I love your organizing charts. I use the chore chart to help organize my daughter and the meal chart to organize our dinners. Thanks for providing such pretty and practical charts!

49. Jess says:

Since I already have the cute green clipboard, I definitely need the chore page to match. ;) Thanks for the download!

50. Emily says:

This is so cute and practical!! I’m still new working in Photoshop and Illustrator. Can I ask how you made the adorable swirly lines at the top?