My Dream Craft Table

March 12th, 2009

pb1I have been in love with this table since Pottery barn came out with it. But the pricetag is way too steep for me  $1099 +shipping & tax. Yeah I can’t justify that right now.

But today I happened to be on Target.com and I saw that they have a much cheaper similar desk:

target1

That’s close enough for me! They even have barstools that match. Too cute.

This desk prices at $619.97 + shipping & tax! That is almost half price for virtually the same thing! Love it!

7 responses to “My Dream Craft Table”

1. aud says:

I’ve always loved that desk too!

2. Hi, I stumbled upon your blogpost and I thought I’d let you know there is another solution to this awesome PB desk: DIY! Check out how one of my friends made hers: http://hollymccaigdesigns.com/journal/2008/06/the-pottery-barn-knock-off/

* just thought I’d share *

Have a nice day!

3. lynn says:

oooooo how cool. i know you’ll make beautiful creations on this wonderful table.

4. Leslie says:

I have more pictures cut out of Pottery Barn catalogs… That’s an awesome table. And, I’m all about Target, but let me know when they have it for about 75% off 😉

5. Elena says:

I got the same kinda project table at Pier one on sale ($300 something) a year or so ago. Very sturdy. I love it!

6. Dana says:

You should check out Ana at Knock off Wood: http://www.knock-offwood.com/2010/02/plans-bedford-project-table-top-with.html

She has this same desk, plans and all, and you can paint it any color you want – AND She has plans for a drawer on there that does not come with Pottery Barn’s design.

7. Henrietta says:

To purchased as seen in photo will cost $600.00: Adams Craft Tabletop [$199.99] Combine with 2 of the Adams Collection 6-shelf bookcases (sold separately) [$199.99 each]