Menu Planning Form – Free Download

January 19th, 2009

Here is a menu planning form that I use when I’m planning out my menu for the week. The top half has a weekly calender with space for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner Menus. It also has space at the bottom to list all the ingredients that you need to get at the store. A pretty simple and straightforward menu planner that also looks great on your fridge or magnet board!

meal-planner

Download this file and enjoy (for personal use only). Please tell your friends to come visit the site and download their own file. I would love a comment if you do download!

I also have a slightly different version of the form that does not have the meals for each day broken up.

mealplanner22

Each of these files are a 8.5″x11″ PDF. Use Acrobat Reader to open the file and print as many as you like! Happy Menu Planning!!

If you are another blog or crafting site and would like to link this project to your site, please contact me. Thanks!

835 Responses to “Menu Planning Form – Free Download”

1. [...] If you would like to see the template I use for meal planning, you can find in here at theprojectgirl.com. [...]

2. Zoe says:

This planner is fantastic and suits my needs exactly. Thank you for the free download!

3. Merry says:

I am caring for my elderly Mom and the daily meal planner is just perfect to keep track of her meals. Thank you so much!

4. Brooke says:

Just downloaded both forms and I’m excited to try them out! They are super cute, thanks!

5. Amanda says:

THANK YOU! I’ve been looking for a planner.

6. Lise says:

Question- Is there a way to get this in a word doc? I want to type in my menu. I love this template!

Thanks!

I don’t have a word doc version, but there is an editable PDF available on my site: http://www.theprojectgirl.com/2012/01/30/capsule-menu-planning/

8. Jerilyn says:

Am so excited to try this meal planner out! I love how it separates breakfast, lunch and dinner and yet still has lots of space to categorize the groceries too!

My first time at your site! Can’t wait to look around more (:

9. [...] one item that turns into ten! There are several great printable templates available on the web. Click here for a site I [...]

10. Shay says:

Thanks!

11. Kay says:

This is the first planner I’ve seen that not only includes all three meals but the shopping list broken down by category!! I love it!! Thanks!

12. Yasmin says:

Thanks! I have been using this for the past 2 months and it has helped me save a ton of money and feel a lil organized :)

13. Tammy says:

This is just what I’ve been looking for- LOVE the font too!! Thank you!

14. Kaitlin says:

Downloaded the green menu planner, and I’m looking forward to using it for when we have company next week. Feeding a crowd is harder to plan than the typical routine around here!

15. Sarah says:

Love the menu planner..

16. [...] that you need for that menu.  This is my favorite list and you can find this free printable here. Weekday Breakfasts:   Bananas String cheese Bread Honey nut cheerios Oatmeal Leftover breakfast [...]

17. Jade says:

Just downloaded both forms and look forward to using them. Thank you for your post!

18. Damaris says:

I always wanted to plan my meals! now this is a great help to start! thanks!!! :)

19. Gemma says:

Perfect for my diet planning – thank you for producing and sharing these!

20. Melissa says:

Wonderful! Thank you so much!

21. christine says:

thank you!!

22. kym says:

This is exactly what I was looking for. I am going back to school so the kids and hubby are going to each sign up for a night or two of cooking so that I can have a little extra homework time. Thank you

23. [...] for things like cherry tomatoes, olives, peppers, and mushrooms. I used a cute little template from this website that has a free download available.  There are a ton of images that pop up when you Google image [...]

24. CiCi says:

I like the 2nd one. I was using one similar– without the section for shopping list– but find that I always forget something that I need to complete our meals. So Googled and your site came up! The 2nd one you have posted seems most likely to give me the space to put in the activities we are doing on what day (Monday- gymnastics 4 p.m.; Thursday -karate 4:45, etc) so I know when to plan to stand in front of the stove or the microwave for any given day :)

25. [...] of the things I found to help me out a bit was this great, free meal planner and shopping list I found on Pinterest. It has made the day to day struggle and wonder of what to [...]

26. Jen says:

Beautiful…thank you!

27. [...] the sale papers and build your weekly/monthly menus around the [...]

28. Kerry says:

Thanks so much for offering this meal planner as a download. I really appreciate it.

29. Just posted your link to the meal plan on my blog!
    Thanks I love the free printable. Been using it for years.

30. Jen says:

just downloaded, very excited to use this!

31. [...] work for me so now I use my newfangled printable. My printable is based on this fabulous one from The Project Girl which I have adapted to fit [...]

32. Siobhan says:

Hi – please could I put a link to these on my site? Thanks!

33. [...] The Project Girl [...]

34. [...] Weekly Menu Planner Pages Pots and Pans Weekly Menu Planner Breakfast Lunch and Dinner Weekly Menu Planner with Shopping List Weekly Menu Planner with or without Shopping List Breakfast Lunch Dinner and Snacks Planner with [...]

35. Crystal says:

liked the templates, but you really need to create them in a WORD format for people to fill out on the computer

36. hilary says:

Hi!This is perfect and exactly what I was looking for.I have been trying to get better at grocery shopping and only buying stuff we need..Thank you so much I printed 4 of these!And will probably print more later on!

37. Mary says:

Thank you I’m going to give this to an 88 year old man who asked for a guide. Ill let you know what he thought.

38. Krystal says:

I love these! They are fantastic and just what I need to plan ahead for grocery shopping and knowing what I really need. Thanks for the free download. : )

39. Mia says:

Thanks! This is FANTASTIC! The best I’ve ever seen! Thank you again!

40. Pam says:

Thanks so much for the menu planner/grocery list! It’s the best I have seen for my needs!

41. Sarah says:

Found these meal planners via Pinterest. They are perfect and exactly what I have been looking for! Thank you!

42. Alan says:

43. [...] to make them. This is my favorite template to get this done, you can download your free copy HERE make sure to check the project girl’s blog to thank her for this awesome download. I write [...]

44. Bonnie says:

Love the template. I modified it to include Breakfast, two snacks, lunch, and dinner.

45. Linda says:

Thanks!

46. [...] HERE to download this chic design from The Project [...]

47. Dena says:

Thank you for the freebie! Have a great day!

48. cameron swallow says:

Thank you.

49. Angie C. D. says:

What a coincidence!! Who knew that the menu I have been using for a few years, which is PERFECT for our needs, was created by the SAME person who also created one of my FAVORITE My Mind’s Eye scrapbooking line (Lost & Found)?! Talk about creativity! Girl, you ROCK.