Menu Planning Form – Free Download

January 19th, 2009

Here is a menu planning form that I use when I’m planning out my menu for the week. The top half has a weekly calender with space for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner Menus. It also has space at the bottom to list all the ingredients that you need to get at the store. A pretty simple and straightforward menu planner that also looks great on your fridge or magnet board!

meal-planner

Download this file and enjoy (for personal use only). Please tell your friends to come visit the site and download their own file. I would love a comment if you do download!

I also have a slightly different version of the form that does not have the meals for each day broken up.

mealplanner22

Each of these files are a 8.5″x11″ PDF. Use Acrobat Reader to open the file and print as many as you like! Happy Menu Planning!!

If you are another blog or crafting site and would like to link this project to your site, please contact me. Thanks!

873 Responses to “Menu Planning Form – Free Download”

1. mary says:

Just what Ive been looking for…thank you :-)

2. Peggy says:

Thank you for the cute & functional menu. I am a house manager of ladies with DD & this will be very helpful!

3. Karen says:

thank you this is perfect!!!

4. Dawn says:

I love this! Thank you for making it available. I make a menu and shopping list every week, and this is so much cuter than the piece of lined paper I’ve always used!

5. Susie says:

Thank you! I love the format of the BLD planner with grocery list, easy to use and very organized :)

6. […] templates available for download @ the project girl   available for download @ petit elefant    available for download @ executive […]

7. Justine says:

I agree with everyone else, very fun and functional. My only feedback is when I print in black and white (to conserve color ink) the blue headings turn light grey and kind of get lost in the page. Its not a big deal, just some feedback.

Thanks for this!!!

8. […] recipes. There are a lot of free meal planning templates online to use if you prefer to save paper. This one from Project Girl is […]

9. […] is Yay! | 2.Cupcake Diaries | 3. The Project Girl | 4. DIY Home Sweet Home | 5. Cut and Create | 6. Three Boys and a […]

10. Lauri says:

Love this! Thank you for posting.

11. Amy Eileen K. says:

Thank you for sharing. This is the perfect format!

12. […] Free printable meal planner & grocery list | Jenallyson … – Free printable meal planner with space for menu and grocery list. Download template and and print at home. Plan your meals and save money with this blank form…. […]

13. Christina says:

This is so awesome!!! My kids love knowing what they’re going to have for dinner time and it helps me stay organized, especially when it comes to grocery shopping. Thanks.

14. Claudette Wilcher says:

Thanks so much for all your hard work!! I am enjoying the templates you shared so much!

15. Heather says:

Thank you so much. For someone who really does not know what they are doing this is so helpful!! I have to get from 300lb down to 130 lbs so this should be helpful planning my meals.

16. Rachael B says:

THANK YOU! I’m so distracted these days that this hopefully will get me back on track!

17. […] (on the fridge) where I can look at it if I’m tempted to cheat throughout the week. I use this template here to make my meal planning […]

18. karen says:

Thank you!!! these are pretty sweet!! cant wait to use them!

19. Nancy says:

Thank u very much. I really needed this.

20. MIA says:

I downloaded both thanks! Was looking for something like this.

21. Hollyhock says:

I like the format of BLD and lines for ingredients needed below. But I wish it started the week with Sunday so it’s easier for me to coordinate meal plans while looking at my calendar.