Menu Planning Form – Free Download

January 19th, 2009

Here is a menu planning form that I use when I’m planning out my menu for the week. The top half has a weekly calender with space for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner Menus. It also has space at the bottom to list all the ingredients that you need to get at the store. A pretty simple and straightforward menu planner that also looks great on your fridge or magnet board!

meal-planner

Download this file and enjoy (for personal use only). Please tell your friends to come visit the site and download their own file. I would love a comment if you do download!

I also have a slightly different version of the form that does not have the meals for each day broken up.

mealplanner22

Each of these files are a 8.5″x11″ PDF. Use Acrobat Reader to open the file and print as many as you like! Happy Menu Planning!!

If you are another blog or crafting site and would like to link this project to your site, please contact me. Thanks!

837 Responses to “Menu Planning Form – Free Download”

1. michele says:

Love it! Thank you!

Thanks Angie!!

3. Shelly says:

Love them!!

4. allison says:

LOVE this!!! thanks:)

5. brittney says:

I love this it will help us out so we can just put it in a clear folder and reuse every week so wont be wasting paper

6. Jennifer says:

This is PERFECT for the road trip I am planning for my mom and myself this summer!!!!!

7. Courtney says:

You put into simple organization what my brain has wanted to for a long time! Thank you :)

8. Rebecca says:

This is a wonderful resource! Thank you!

9. Jerene says:

Thank you these templates are perfect!!!

10. Aleah says:

I’ve been struggling the last few weeks with meal planning and the thought popped into my head I should just make a meal calendar! Then I thought to google it and yours came up! Thanks so much for making such a cute calendar!

11. Heidi says:

Love this menu! We’ve been using it for over a year, and I would feel lost without it :) I print out one of these every week, about midweek. Then, when I notice we are running out of something it goes on the list. The day before shopping, I look through my book of old menus and make a new one. I shop once a week, and would need to go much more often if I hadn’t found your site.

12. Heather says:

Thanks!! Just what I was looking for!

13. Deb says:

Always looking for simple solutions, thanks.

14. Jacquie says:

Lovely! Would be awesome to have more space for produce though – we eat A LOT of fruits & veggies at our house :)

15. Tammy says:

Thank you! Very pretty and VERY helpful!

16. Donna says:

Thanks for sharing

17. Lydia says:

I absolutely love your menu planners, I have been using them for a few month and it has made life (in the kitchen) much easier! Thanks for the share!

18. conette matthews says:

awesome thanks!!!!!!!

19. McKenzie says:

Thank you. I love the big, bold letters for breakfast/lunch/dinner, and the columns for grocery items. I would LOVE to see a SECTION for SNACKS. I am having three of my kids plan lunches and snacks, and then shop for their items. They have to stay within a budget, including tax, when they shop. I am pretty sure they will have to make some adjustments once they do their actual shopping.

20. [...] an excellent free meal planning resource from The Project Girl. Go get [...]

21. Gizela de Brito says:

I loved your meal planners

22. [...] templates for meal planning. Fab-n-Free had a ton of free resources listed on their site.  The Project Girl also has really cute free printables for meal [...]

23. [...] is Yay! | 2.Cupcake Diaries | 3. The Project Girl | 4. DIY Home Sweet Home | 5. Cut and Create | 6. Three Boys and a [...]

24. [...] This one above from The Project Girl is a fab one to use if you plan breakfast, lunch and dinner each day. [...]

25. Milica says:

Thank you very much.

26. Milica says:

27. Bracha says:

Thank you very much! With 2 little ones, I find meal planning so overwhelming.

28. rhysa says:

i love it tons and i believe that it will help with my weekly planning. thanks a ton and a half!!!!!

29. Joyellen says:

Thanks so much! Teaching full time has forced me to get super organized to keep the “home fires burning!”

30. Jennifer says:

Thank you, I love the look of this meal schedule. I’m trying to get back into meal planning and post it each week in our house. That way I won’t get the “what’s for dinner” question 100 times a day!

31. EM says:

Thanks- simple and user friendly

32. [...] Eating healthy is essential in my home, we try to eat as Organic as possible, we also eliminated Gluten and Dairy from our diet.  In order to ensure variety in our meals I began pinning as many recipes as possible on Pinterest, however, I rarely prepared the recipes. Free time is a rarity in our home, in order to ensure that my family eats a healthy meal each night (with a little variety), I create a monthly meal plan at the beginning of each month. I found a great FREE Menu Planner printable from the Project Girl. [...]

33. Amanda says:

Love this. Perfect for my students, any way in heck you can personally email me and make a small change to this so it will work for my class???

34. Debra says:

I love this planner. I agree that I needed more space for produce also. U also would have liked it to be vertical for my binder. But I printed another list elsewhere that did not leave enough space in between lines. I liked this one much more! Thank you! I also love the font it has a feminine touch.

35. [...] 2 Classy Planners by The Project Girl [...]

36. [...] two dinners and a lunch (some people might get sick of it but I am just THAT lazy!)  I found this Meal plan printable from The Project Girl years ago and it has been my go to since then (I use the one at the bottom [...]

37. Jenn says:

LOVE THIS! I’m bookmarking your page right now! Thanks for making my night!